MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. MAIL FORM MO-1040V AND PAYMENT TO THE MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE, P.O. BOX 371, JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65105-0371.
- See Missouri Department of Revenue individual income tax payment voucher. Make check payable to: Missouri Department of Revenue. Mail form MO-1040V and payment to: The Missouri Department of Revenue. P O Box 371. Jefferson City MO 65105-0371. **Say “Thanks” by clicking the thumb icon in a post.
How do I pay Missouri state taxes by mail?
Your check or money order (U.S. funds only), payable to the Missouri Department of Revenue, should be mailed to the Department of Revenue, P.O. Box 385, Jefferson City, MO 65105-0385.
How do I write a check for taxes in Missouri?
Make your check or money order payable to the “Missouri Department of Revenue. You would need to write your name, address, SSN, daytime telephone number, and “2016 MO Income Tax” on your check or money order.
How do I write a check to state taxes?
- Include a copy of your notice, bill, or payment voucher.
- Make your check, money order, or cashier’s check payable to Franchise Tax Board.
- Write either your FTB ID, SSN, or ITIN, and tax year on your payment.
- Mail to: Franchise Tax Board PO Box 942867. Sacramento CA 94267-0001.
Who do I write my tax check to?
Make your check or money order payable to “United States Treasury.” Don’t send cash. If you want to pay in cash, in person, see Pay by cash. Make sure your name and address appear on your check or money order. Enter your daytime phone number and your SSN on your check or money order.
How can I pay my taxes?
How to Pay Taxes: 10 Ways to Pay Your Tax Bill
- Direct pay. When looking into how to pay taxes for free — without any fees — direct pay is one option.
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
- Credit and debit cards.
- Check or money order.
- Short-term payment plan.
- Long-term payment plan.
What is form Mo NRI?
Form MO-NRI: Form MO-NRI is used when a nonresident elects to pay taxes on the percentage of income (Missouri income percentage) earned in Missouri, or when a part-year resident chooses to pay taxes on the percentage of income earned while a Missouri resident.
Why do I owe state taxes Missouri?
They weren’t taking enough money out each month. So, that means some of you haven ‘t been paying enough in state income taxes in almost all of 2018, and now that money is due. The Missouri Department of Revenue says this mainly impacts those who haven’t filed any exemptions on their tax returns.
How do I pay my Missouri taxes on Turbotax?
Please use Form MO-60 or visit our website to pay online.
- Enter your social security number (SSN).
- Name Control – Enter the first four letters of your last name.
- Amount of Payment – Enter the amount of your payment in whole dollars.
- Make your check or money order payable to the “Missouri Department of Revenue.”
What taxes do you pay in Missouri?
The state use tax rate is 4.225%. Cities and counties may impose an additional local use tax. The amount of use tax due on a transaction depends on the combined (local and state) use tax rate in effect at the Missouri location where the tangible personal property is stored, used or consumed.
How do I mail my tax payment?
If you choose to mail your tax payment:
- Make your check, money order or cashier’s check payable to U.S. Treasury.
- Enter the amount using all numbers ($###.
- Do not use staples or paper clips to affix your payment to your voucher or return.
- Make sure your check or money order includes the following information:
Where do you send your taxes?
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming: Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Fresno, CA 93888-0014.