If you filed electronically it takes about four weeks to process a refund.
Where do I mail my personal income tax (PA-40) forms?
|For Refunds||PA DEPT OF REVENUE REFUND OR CREDIT REQUESTED 3 REVENUE PLACE HARRISBURG PA 17129-0003|
|For Balance Due||PA DEPT OF REVENUE PAYMENT ENCLOSED 1 REVENUE PLACE HARRISBURG PA 17129-0001|
How do I pay my PA state taxes?
Online, by Phone or Mail
- Online. New electronic payments options are now available through myPATH.
- By Phone – Credit or Debt. You can also make state tax payments by calling ACI Payments Inc at 1-800-2PAYTAX (1-800-272-9829).
- By Phone – ACH.
Who do I make my PA state tax check out to?
Make the check or money order payable to the PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. Please write on the check or money order: The last four digits of the primary taxpayer’s SSN; ● “2018 PA-40”; and ● Daytime telephone number of the taxpayer(s).
How do I pay PA sales tax online?
The Sales and Use Tax return, PA-3, should be filed electronically either over the Internet, through our e-TIDES system or through Telefile at 1-800-748-8299. Payments that are $1,000.00 or more are required to be made electronically.
What is UCE on PA tax return?
Unemployment benefits are subject to IRS income taxes. UCE = Unemployment Compensation Exclusion; NA = Not applicable; No = UCE does not apply; Yes = UCE does apply. Data below is as of March 29, 2021 and is subject to change.
Where do I mail my Philadelphia tax return?
To file and pay the Earnings Tax by mail:
- Mail the application form to:
- File returns and send quarterly payments to: Philadelphia Dept. of Revenue. P.O. Box 1648. Philadelphia, PA 19105‐1648.
- File and pay the annual reconciliation by mailing it to: Philadelphia Dept. of Revenue. P.O. Box 1648. Philadelphia, PA 19105‐1648.
Who do I write my local tax check to?
Who should I make my check payable to? For the local earned income tax all checks should be made payable to HAB-EIT.
How do I write a check to state taxes?
- Include a copy of your notice, bill, or payment voucher.
- Make your check, money order, or cashier’s check payable to Franchise Tax Board.
- Write either your FTB ID, SSN, or ITIN, and tax year on your payment.
- Mail to: Franchise Tax Board PO Box 942867. Sacramento CA 94267-0001.
Where are my 2019 taxes?
Whether you owe taxes or you’re expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return’s status by: Using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool. Viewing your IRS account information. Calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 (Wait times to speak to a representative may be long.)
How do you contact the Inland Revenue?
What is HMRC’s phone number?
- Telephone: Tax: 0300 200 3300, Self Assessment 0300 200 3310.
- Textphone: Tax 0300 200 3319, Self Assessment 0300 200 3319.
- Outside UK: +44 135 535 9022.
Can I pay my state taxes online?
You can make an estimated income tax payment with an Individual or Fiduciary Online Services account. Pay directly from your bank account, or by credit card for a fee.
How do you remit sales tax?
Use a sales tax remittance form to complete and send with your payment. If you mail the amount of sales tax due, allot enough time for delivery to your department of revenue office. You can be assessed a fine and charged interest for any late payments.